Tuesday 29 May 2012

The making Video (Day 1)

Nurul Nadiya Binti Mohamad Rasdi (153474)

     We start filming the first scene where the witches kill a innocent girl. This scene suppose to happen in the forest. So we choose to film this scene at the field near the Complex Academic. In this scene I act as the innocent girl who will be kill by the witches. While doing this scene I have to wear costume that show I was in historical period. I also have to run a couple of time and show the expression that I was been chased by someone. Actually while doing this scene, we were playing around and having fun. We doing this scene at the evening and while we were recording, a security guard come to us and told us that we have to leave the place at 7pm because people won't be aloud to be there after 7pm.  

No comments:

Post a Comment