Sunday 3 June 2012

1st Video vs 2nd Video

Gan Shiau Yin - 154568  (6th post)

 Hmmmm.....understanding the video......I would guess that both times I have different understanding of the video....For the first video, it was a bit longer so definitely I was able to understand some part of the story...I know that there are three witches that is describe as ugly that Banquo was not able to recognize them as women.....I know that the witches' master is Hecat and that the witches fear her...I know that Macbeth is very demanding when asking for his own prophecy...For the second video, the scene was very short, so I was not able to understand as much as the first video...But I was able to realize that it was in a way a premonition about the whole story of Macbeth....and I also learn that Graymalkin and Paddot were actually the familiar animals of the witches....So all in all, I did learn something different about the video process.

No comments:

Post a Comment