Sunday 3 June 2012

A Wonderful Witches Experience

Gan Shiau Yin (154568) - 10th post

I love the Five Weird Sister!!!!

After 3 years of doing group works with different people in our batch, I have to say that until now this is the best group ever!....We support each other all through the first meeting towards the last. We work as a team. While we are doing our meeting, we play together, joke together, eat together and bully together. There is no back stabs, no finger pointing, and no fighting. Only good steady support all the way.

I have no idea why we are so sync together. But it is amazing that we would all have the same idea (or slightly the same idea) and are able to think alike in so many ways.

Even when we had to do a video,  the first thing we agreed on is to do the witches scene.

Thank you, Ms Dzelfa for giving me this opportunity to be with my wonderful weird sisters and thank you to my weird sisters for backing me up when I am drowning because of some other matters.

It's the best group work member that I ever have!

Love you guys sooooo much!...Weird Witches all the way!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment