Tuesday 5 June 2012

My Persona Poem (Zara-7th)

-ZAHIRAH MUSTAFA- (7th post)

First of all, thank you so much to Miss Dzeelfa for giving me an extension for the rest of blog entries. Got some problems with telco and also small kids at home. Okay, this is my persona poem. sorry for a late update about it. I make them for Macbeth and Lady Macbeth, as I feel they contradict each other.

Your Majesty,
 Impatient, Fragile, Unfixed, Cruel,
The resident of Dunsinane Hill,
Who loves his Lady, loves to seek for the witches and  his fate,
Who fears his Queen, insecurity and the shadows of his victims,
The false King of Scotland,
King Macbeth.

The Late Queen,
Smart, Powerful, Provocative, Malicious,
The dearest partner of greatness,
Who loves wealth, high status and loves to be Queen,
Who fears bad dreams, the spots and herself,
The dearest love of Macbeth,
Lady Macbeth.


No comments:

Post a Comment