Sunday 3 June 2012

The power of woman. ( FATIN NABILA 8TH POST )


Behind a great empire there is always a strong woman who makes it happen...... One of a trait that can make woman a great influence of the rise and fall of certain empire is a skill to manipulate......Even though women are not strong physically but they have very strong heart which is a source of their actions....For example, Lady Macbeth are able to persuade her husband to kill Duncan although her husband has a very strong view of not killing Duncan.......  The act of persuasion can be seen in below lines :

MACBETH                            :Prithee, peace:
I dare do all that may become a man;
Who dares do more is none.

LADY MACBETH                : What beast was ’t, then,
 That made you break this enterprise to me?
 When you durst do it, then you were a man;
And to be more than what you were, you would
Be so much more the man. Nor time nor place
Did then adhere, and yet you would make both.
They have made themselves, and that their fitness now
Does unmake you. I have given suck, and know
How tender ’tis to love the babe that milks me.
I would, while it was smiling in my face,
Have plucked my nipple from his boneless gums
And dashed the brains out, had I so sworn as you
Have done to this.


No comments:

Post a Comment